Terms and conditions of use
Last updated: May 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the https://www.mummysginfund.co.uk/ (the “Service”) operated by Helen Hamston (“us”, “we”, or “our”, “me”, “I”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not;
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing)
- use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is accurate.
You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
You must not use any other person’s account to access the website, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
By registering for the website you agree to receive email communication directly from Mummy’s Gin Fund. We will not share your details with 3rd parties without your permission. All email communications can be opted out of through an unsubscribe link.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
If you wish enter a competition or giveaway made available through the Service , you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your entry including, without limitation, your name, email address, and full postal address.
If you wish to have your details removed from our database after a competition has ended, you may request this by emailing us here.
Please note, removal of your details from our database will prevent us from having the ability to provide you with proof of your entry in the future, for example if you require a copy.
Your details are never added to any mailing lists unless you specifically request and consent for them to be added.
The provision of your details is required to facilitate the competition or giveaway, and as such by entering any competition or giveaway on the site you agree to the processing of this data.
All content on the website is owned exclusively by us, and may not be copied, reproduced, or shared in a way which suggests it belongs to anyone other than us. Quotes may be extracted from content on this site in the event that explicit permission is sought from us, and adequate credit is displayed.
‘Mummys Gin Fund’, our logos and our other registered and unregistered trade marks are trade marks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Mummy’s Gin Fund.
Mummy’s Gin Fund has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree I shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]