Please note, MGF is proudly MLM free and will not accept any listings from MLM companies.
All of our listed businesses are genuinely recommended. However, MGF reminds you that all interactions are at your own risk. Our full terms and conditions, as well as a disclaimer and information about how we handle negative reviews are here.
Are you still feeling the impact of former domestic abuse?
- Feel stopped by forces outside your control?
- Dream of recreating your life, but are not sure which direction to go in?
- Want to get a new or better job, but feel overwhelmed by too many options or no options at all?
- Self-esteem need a revamp?
- Think of going back to a relationship you know isn’t right because you are lonely and it’s daunting and difficult to go it alone?
- Have trouble believing that good things will happen for you?
- Feel low or hopeless?
- Struggle to establish healthy boundaries in your relationships?
- Need motivation and inspiration to make the change?
With our free, specialised coaching and training, be supported to:
- Build your career
- Build your confidence
- Take back control of your life
Let us help you find the clarity you need to choose the life you want, and the confidence to build it, one step at a time.
Take the next step.
Through 1-to-1 coaching and group coaching workshops, we support you to set your own goals that are just right for you. These may have to do with employment or education, relationships (platonic or romantic), health (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual), and personal development (including confidence and boundary-setting).
Participation in life coaching programmes like this one is associated with positive outcomes, including:
- Increased self-esteem
- Decreased depression, anxiety, and stress
- Increased perception of control
- Increased openness to new experiences and change
- Increased resilience and hope
‘I realise I can do it, and if I don’t do it, I’m sabotaging myself.’
‘I have new ways to cope with issues, new ways to think about things, new perspectives. I have more confidence in myself, in the way I’m going and steps I’m taking.’
‘I’ve learned that it’s OK to be honest. I enjoy being heard.’
‘My mind is more at ease and I’m able to find my ideas helpful too.’
‘I’m living proof for myself that I can do this. I feel like Superman.’
‘I’ve gotten a sense of accomplishment, some constructive ways to deal with emotions, and a feeling of positivity as I work through issues.’
‘It’s not how they do it [at the refuge] or how my therapist does it. It’s a different kind of motivation.’
Drop us a line at [email protected] to ask questions and express interest for a free-of-charge place on one of our coaching programmes.