Coming in September 2021
Are you struggling to grow your business on your own?
Would you like a team of experts to teach you the skills and strategies you need to grow your business without burning out?
What about a squad of like-minded small business owners to bounce ideas off, give you a little shove or just have a sneaky cuppa with?
If the answer’s a ‘hell yeah’, you need the Gin Fund Business Club.
It’s everything you miss about being at work, without having to go back.
- Monthly FREE website reviews / SEO advice and support from Gin Fund Business Club resident expert Rosie Robinson of Rock Candy Design who will cast her expert eye over 3 websites per month and provide laser focussed and super helpful feedback
- Monthly group mindset training and support from qualified CBT therapist Clare Flaxon – ‘the Mindset Maverick’, who will run group sessions of 15 minutes of teaching and 45 minutes of safe and supportive chat.
- Monthly masterclasses teaching you practical skills to help you build a successful business – Our first masterclass will be run by Kate of The Kate Outdoors & Janine of Grounded Coaching – ‘running a business after the pandemic’ – a completely different look at running your business post-covid. Whether lockdown has given you a whole new lease of life or almost finished you off, Kate and Janine will show you how to manage your business alongside your wellbeing – all whilst making the most of being outdoors.
- A closed facebook group community of like-minded people to share ideas and feedback and get support
- Monthly networking – a chance to collaborate and make connections
- A weekly tea-break- do you miss laughing with colleagues and having someone to chat to – we’ll be sharing an online cuppa and talking about non-work related stuff.
- A monthly social media Q&A with industry experts – learn how to get the most bang for your social media posts
- Weekly shout out on MGF instagram stories
- The opportunity to host MGF events and workshops
- The opportunity to go live on the MGF social media channels (FB or Insta) with Helen
- Access to Helen from MGF for advice and support
- Introductory post in the MGF Facebook group
|Advertise your biz in MGF FB group||12||52|
|Access to private Facebook group|
|Monthly social media training and Q&As|
|1 FREE 1-2-1 social media strategy power hour (worth £97)|
|Monthly networking events|
|Support and cheerleading from Helen|
|Go live into MGF with Helen|
|Go live on Instagram with Helen|
|Weekly Instagram shout outs|
|Blogs for the MGF website|
|Exclusive content throughout the year|
|Business listing on the MGF website|
|Priority grouping at top of lists|
|Video on listing|
|Images on listing||1||3|
|Join Business Club Now|
The Gin Fund Business Club –
The business besties you’ve always needed.
I’m Helen. I started MGF 8 years ago when my 3rd baby (a boy!) was just 14 days old. The short story is that I’d already had 2 girls and wanted to start a Facebook group to buy boys stuff and sell girls clothes in (hence the name Mummy’s Gin Fund).
The long story is that I was suffering from massive PTSD after the premature birth of my second girl. I was traumatised and lonely and a bit of a mess. So by building the buy and sell group, I actually built the community I wished I’d had when she was born (hence our battle cry #nomumleftbehind).
Fast forward a few years and history is repeating itself. I’ve now got 4 kids and 3 businesses and a job (I know… I know…). and it turns out that the PTSD I thought I’d buried hadn’t actually gone anywhere. So, chuck in a ridiculous amount of work (think 50 hours a week) and a pandemic and my slightly dodgy mental health packed up and I had a breakdown. I worked myself into a massive burnout situation where Mr Gin had to dress me and carry me to the car so I could leave the house – it was UGLY and painful and horrible and I’m determined that no other business owners, freelancers or self-employed people are going to go through the same thing.
This isn’t a get-rich-quick-6-figure-guru group – this is us, running our businesses our way – but together. Let’s just say, I had the breakdown so you don’t have to!
Cheers, Helen 🙂
That’s why I started this membership community – it’s everything I needed when I was floundering. Through masterclasses, networking, shared tea-breaks, Q&As and training – my experts and I will kick you up the bum and hold your hand all at the same time.