Now that the snow calamities have passed the UK and winter is almost gone from most of Europe, it’s time to think about spring and the main holiday that is associated with it – Easter! With all the excitement of having more sun and spending more time outdoors, why not celebrate this occasion with a little treat for your child – and also yourself? I am hoping that these lovely and spring inspired Easter gift ideas for your kids won’t fail to add a special touch to your home!
- This knitted deer by Meri Meri toy makes the perfect cuddly companion or just a stylish addition to a child’s room. It is crafted in knitted cotton yarn with embroidered detail and finished with a crocheted wreath.
- This incredibly heavy throw available at Seymour’s Homehas a gorgeously soft, tactile handle and features handmade pom-poms across the shortest sides. The melange yarns add softness to the colour sensation and this fashionable colour will work with most interior palettes.
- Hi, I’m Fee. I’m a fussy diva. I’ll only eat the best fish!Fee is a cat who likes the finer things in life. Both Fee and her fish by Donna Wilson are made by hand from 100% lambswool with polyester stuffing, and are suitable for ages 3+.
- Blossom & Bear’s adorable cloud teether toy from Me&Buddyfeatures BPA-free silicone beads and a cloud-shaped beech wooden teether. This tactile toy is perfect for little ones to play with and chew on.
- Phoenix teepee by Nobodinozlets your kids free their imagination. This design has a square base and 4 solid wooden poles to make comfortable any book reading or a nap!
- These gorgeous limited edition lace star cushions available at Molly Megare part of the new bohemian collection by Numero 74.
- The wonderful Pastel Wooden Rainbow Stacking Toy by Boon Homeware. This season’s holiday just wouldn’t be the same without some rainbows and unicorns, don’t you think?
- Soft pile Unicorn wall decoration with appliqués from H&M, embroidered details and a hanger at the back. Kids’ rooms decor doesn’t have to be expensive!
- How sweet is this yellow heart shaped neon style light? A Little Lovely Company‘s energy efficient durable LED version of the popular retro neon light is made from plastic and thus is ideal for decorating a children’s room. It also has built-in hooks for easy hanging, an on/off switch, and comes complete with an adapter.
- A beautiful OYOY Animal Mobile with a mushroom, bear, whale and a horse strung on natural leather from Deco Baby.
- If you are in for a special purchase treat your baby to this innovative winged design of baby bibs by Elodie Details. An easy way to maintain your cool while making a mess of the kitchen. Their bibs are fast becoming a favourite with many parents. With their quick-dry material and perfectly smooth fit it’s no wonder.
- Two-sided Laponia blanket gold stella/ natural colour by Nobodinoz. Keep your child fresh and comfortable with these poplin blankets and Special Nobodinoz cloud-like filling. These soft blankets will add a stylish look to your stroller or your toddler’s bed.
MGF has not been paid to include these products.
Loving our work? Get more of it in your life by following us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Read more of our brilliant blogs here.
Got something to say? Join our #MGFBlogSquad.